How It Works
Browse our properties. You can either do so by manually looking through all the listings, or using the search tool.
We try to keep the status of our listings up to date.
You may want to set the Property Status option accordingly to limit your search results – we recommend ‘Available’.
Once you’re happy with your search results, please feel free to contact us by phone, text or email.
Please choose one agent. Each Horizon Q8 agent is able to show you all the properties available on our website.
Due to large volume of inquiries we operate on tight punctual schedules and out of courtesy for our other clients, we kindly ask you to be on time as well, or notify us in advance about any changes.
We do not offer transportation services except by prior arrangements with an Agent and at their sole discretion, should they happen to have enough time between appointments. Under no circumstances will we transport children under the age of 10 or 135cm height without appropriate car seats.
- Standard long term lease in Kuwait is minimum one year.
- Any agreement below 1 year is considered Short Term.
- Short term rates are substantially higher then long term ones.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Horizon Q8 listings are available for long term only.
- In order to sign a lease agreement you need a valid photo ID/passport and visa of any type (residence, visit, business)
- In some rare cases, the landlord may request a marriage certificate from a couple/family.
- Most furnished and some unfurnished properties require a returnable security deposit, equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Security deposits are fully refundable upon contract termination, minus any possible damages costs. In such situation the tenant will be informed of any potential deductions.
- Should you ever find yourself in a situation where you damage the landlords property or belongings in any way, it is best to immediately inform the agent/landlord about it. Having the damages repaired as you go, will ensure you get your deposit back in full.
- It is best to inquire about all costs associated with the lease before arranging a viewing. We will gladly answer all your questions.
- All agreements brokered by Horizon Q8 are subject to a real estate fee – equivalent to half month’s rent.
- Usually, utilities such as water, gas and electricity are included in rent. If this is not the case, you will be advised about the costs by your agent.
- Land line phones and any charges associated are solely on the tenant.
- Rent is always payable upfront.
- Most landlords require monthly payments when dealing with individuals. In rare situations when the landlord wishes for a different payment scheme, you will be informed about it by your agent before committing.
- For corporate customers, the payments are usually quarterly, however in some cases, that can be negotiated.
- Paying your rent every 6 months or yearly, often allows you to negotiate a better price. For those clients whose costs are covered by their employers, it may be an ideal solution to get ‘more for less’.
- Upon contract signing, you are required to pay at least one month’s rent upfront, security deposit if applicable, as well as the real estate fee.
- We charge a one time fee for any and all lease agreements signed with a landlord introduced by Horizon Q8.
- Corporate clients – payment policy: all invoices issued by Horizon Q8 Limited must be paid within 30 days of the date the invoice was received. Late payments to our corporate account in Barclays Bank PLC will incur a statutory interest rate as per UK law – 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions. Further, a charge may be raised to cover the cost of recovering a late commercial payment on top of claiming interest from it. If you have any questions regarding our policy, please contact email@example.com.
- Not all properties are available to all kinds of tenants. Some landlords will not rent properties to bachelors, some prefer couples without children, some may want families only.
- It is important you inform your agent about your family status to avoid any confusion or disappointment.
- Please be sure to inform your agent if you have any pets as a lot of landlords in Kuwait do not allow them in their properties. This is especially true for dogs.
- We do have a fair number of landlords that are very tolerant and we will do our best to find a suitable accommodation for you, given enough time and notice.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to comment below.