Finding the Right Property
Browse our properties. You can either do so by manually looking through all listings or using the Advanced Search Tool.
We do our best to keep all our properties up to date. You may want to set the Property Status option to ‘ Available’ to limit your results to properties that are available at any given time. Should you prefer to browse all to get an idea of pricing and standards, please set it to ‘Any’.
Contact and Agents
Once you are happy with your search results, please contact any of our agents by phone, whatsapp or email. Please choose one agent. Each agent is able to show you all available properties of interest.
Due to large volume of inquiries we operate on a tight, punctual schedule. Out of courtesy for all our clients we kindly ask you to be on time as well, or notify us sufficiently in advance of any, unavoidable changes. Thank you!
We do not offer transportation services except with prior arrangements with individual agents and at their sole discretion, should they happen to have enough time between appointments.
Under no circumstances, will we transport children under the age of 10 or 135cm height without appropriate car seats.
Getting around the country in a taxi is relatively easy and an agent may be able to recommend a service to use, should you be unfamiliar with what is available.
- Standard long term lease duration in Kuwait is 1 year.
- Any agreement below 1 year is considered ‘short term’.
- Short term rates are substantially higher then long term rates.
- All rates on Horizon Q8’s website are long term rates.
- Unless otherwise specified in a listing, all our properties are available for long term only.
In order to sign the leae we require the following documents:
- Individuals – a valid passport, visa and civil id copies; for those still undergoing the process, a letter from the company confirming employment will suffice, together with civil id of the signatory and a copy of signature authority document.
- Companies – all of the above for the tenant as well as copy of company license/ownership together with signature authority document and civil id copy of the lease signatory on behalf of the company.
Reservations are only possible for the duration of the procedure.
A reservation fee of 100KD applies.
Reservation fee will count towards the total due upon contract signing and will either be refunded or deducted from the final amount.
Reservation fee is non refundable with a single exception – if the landlord withdraws his/hers approval for the tenant.
- All furnished and unfurnished properties are subject to a refundable security deposit equivalent to 1 month’s rent, unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- All agreements brokered by our company are subject to a one time real estate fee equivalent to half month’s rent.
- Usually, utilities such as water and electricity are included in the rate. If this is not the case, you will be informed about it by your agent prior to committing.
- Land line phones and any associated charges are payable by the tenant.
- Internet in unfurnished properties is not a standard and it is up to the tenant to make appropriate arrangements.
- Rent is always payable up front for the agreed billing cycle (monthly/quarterly, yearly etc…)
- Corporate clients – all invoices issued by Horizon Q8 and GLREC must be paid within the stated period. Late payments to our corporate account will incur a statutory interest rate. Further, a charge may be raised to cover the administrative costs of debt recovery. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our accounting department at email@example.com.